Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does the search for articifial beauty contributes to kill the planet?

There are extremist on both ends of the issue. How do we know who to trust today? I say you should keep your head cool and never let someone get you emotionally charged. Then they could talk you into just about anything.....





I believe you are correct in saying that by creating artificial beauty, we are using up resources that could be allocated more frugally. Do you have paint up in your house? Thats a huge waste isnt it? Do you cut the grass on the weekend? That could be used to help bring down global warming... we better let that grass grow up taller...





I believe there should be a balance, but I do not want someone else telling me what that balance is. I understand there has to be moderation, but some people go to extreams. Who gets to draw that line?Does the search for articifial beauty contributes to kill the planet?
That is a great question and I don't know exactly how to answer.


I guess business rules the planet and money takes priority over nature. It should not.


I do not admire artificial beauty, unless it is Art which is relatively harmless to the life of this planet.Does the search for articifial beauty contributes to kill the planet?
i don't want artificial beauty you ******** hippocrite
Good question!





Indeed it does. It is the price of development at the expense of the Mother Nature. We tend to forget Mother Nature just to pursue our greed for aesthetic values. What we forget is the sole planet we live in is already bleeding. The Global Warming is a very good answer. How i wish world leaders must act together before it is too late.





Thanks for asking. Have a great day!
Yes but we kill them
Yes--my silk flowers are causing the glaciers to melt.


Please........tell me where you see the connection between ';artificial'; beauty (what is that, anyway--my silk flowers?) and a planet in a normal warming period, which, historically, has killed millions of people every few millenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment