Friday, January 8, 2010

What are your favourite beauty treatments?

My favourite are massages like aromatherapy massages, not rough ones like swedish massage, I find them so relaxing and I sleep so well that night.. and I also love facials because my skin feels amazingly fresh and clean afterwards and is literally glowing for days. I don't like manicures and pedicures because I do my nails myself and they look fine and I use L'Occitane footcream every night so they are baby-soft.





What are your favourites and why?What are your favourite beauty treatments?
sex w/ my bf.


massage.


hot bath





all w/ low lights, aroma senses, and maaaaybe light pretty music. Prafferably piano.What are your favourite beauty treatments?
I enjoy massages..aromatherapy n swedish ones. They just relax my tense muscles almost immediately :) Facials are equally important...minus the extractions part if possible..really give my face a nice clean feeling too! Manicure n pedicure are secondary pampering options for me. But applying hand and foot lotion regularly is important in my opinion.
I always have facials %26amp; back massages with Dermalogica. They are are natural products and you feel amazing afterwards. I use all their products at home now and my skin just glows ;-)





Girls always need to be pampered!!!!!
A manicure because it's a real pick-me-up
Painting my toe nails cherry red so I can show them off in my sandals. The WOW factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment