Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can I find the full band/orchestral sheet music for Beauty and the Beast?

I'm interested in holding an amateur performance of Beauty and the Beast, and have applied for the performing rights on a none-profit basis.





Any ideas where I could purchase/lease the sheet music for a full band plus strings and brass?Where can I find the full band/orchestral sheet music for Beauty and the Beast?
Samuel french maybe... just type it in on google(samuel french tht is not Any ideas where I could purchase/lease the sheet music for a full band plus strings and brass?)Where can I find the full band/orchestral sheet music for Beauty and the Beast?
If your local library may be able to get hold of it via the inter-library loan scheme, but it's most likely that you'll need to hire it directly from the publishers
there are various places that have the music but those are the places where you get the rights generally. They will send you the music and the script and will require it back as soon as your lease is done or they will tack on extra costs...


and if all else fails ask the company where u can find the music because you will need copies for each instrumentalist, and the conductors score...





Hope this helped
Might be worth you trying here: http://www.musicroom.com/Search/gsearch.鈥?/a> or here: http://www.stagepass.com/cgi-bin/search/鈥?/a>
online sheet
dunno... I have a copy of the Reed 2 book in my backback... I cant give it to you though- its MINE... and I dont have specific information, but it is definitely possible to rent the books even though they are very expensive to actualy buy... if you can, try asking music directors at local schools- lots of schools put on performances and are sure to have info for you

No comments:

Post a Comment