Friday, January 8, 2010

When entering a child beauty pageant how much do they charge for the proffesional photos?

My son is in a pageant in may and you cannot take your camera, you have o buy their proffesional pictures after the pageant and I was just wondering about what the charge usually is for th pictures? I am not asking this question to get everyones opinion on pageants, just to find out a clear answer!! Thanks everyone!When entering a child beauty pageant how much do they charge for the proffesional photos?
im placing my daughter in a pagent also they are usally about 20 buck for all the pics the takeWhen entering a child beauty pageant how much do they charge for the proffesional photos?
Search on voy.com, they usually have 50 dollars for glitz photos. Report Abuse

I'm not sure cose I'm guessing your American cos they don't do Child pagents in England but Im entering the only teen pagent over here and for mine you get to go to London and they do a professional photoshoot for you.


I guess it would be about the same as schoold photos, not really sure though.


xx
ugh i think putting children in those pageants are awful!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment