Saturday, December 26, 2009

Besides sex and beauty what would you say attracts you to the opposite sex?

Be honest here. I am very attracted to IQ's and noses. I love smart guys with interesting noses.Besides sex and beauty what would you say attracts you to the opposite sex?
Sharing the same interest, being spontaneous, wit, laughter. Carrying a conversation to the point it become argumentative, but at the end just laughing about it. Never being the same way, always something new to do, something else to surprise the opposite sex. Always there when you need them at a moments notice without hesitation. To pick you up when you're down, support you when needing the most, and never letting you go.Besides sex and beauty what would you say attracts you to the opposite sex?
Sometimes it's a shy charm, but other times it's a brazen spontaneity. The way she listens. The way she lights up when she talks about things that matter to her. The way she melts when she's comforted. The way she embraces learning new things. The way she enjoys knowing the effect she can have on me.





I could go on and on.
Their smell. Ahhhhhh.





Thier attitude needs to be full of hope rather than despair ... they should have uplifitng aspirations and dreams that inspire me and intrigue me. These aspirations need to be more than just talk, or thinking ... otherwise they're just ';Jive Talkers'; which creates empty dreams ... I believe dreams need to be thought and then stived for to live a good life.





A creative imagination is also very fun ... plus, I've noticed they need to eat the same stuff that I do. I don't get along well with ppl who have drastically different diets %26amp; exercise regim's. It just makes me miffed.
Nicer to talk to.
a happy smile with pretty teeth and lips , gleameing eyes.


(works for me )
Intelligence for sure, but I've also always liked women who have some ';edge.'; That sharpness that keeps you on your toes. And the voice. Hearing my love's voice makes me weak in the knees.
Money?
Intelligence and a sense of humor.


A witty sense of humor is a huge turn-on.
their hot brothers!
Intelligence.....
Intelligence, independence, and at least some humor.. Appearance doesn't matter very much to me.
Impeccable reputation and traditional values!
strength. physical and mental , strength
looks, strength of character, personality, noses, though they're not a huge deal and intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment