Saturday, December 26, 2009

How are people who used to be able to afford beauty treatments manging to look good without them?

I understand that because of the poor economey women are cutting back on beauty treatments. (I never had the luxury of be able to afford them in the first place) I was wondering how women are managing to look good without treatments. Everything inexpensive I've tried hasn't worked of course I can't stick with things long. So what are women doing to turn heads in the recession?How are people who used to be able to afford beauty treatments manging to look good without them?
You can always be beautiful without using any of those beauty products.. Being a head turner is just for me being very simple and neat all the time.. Work with the raw materials like getting enough sleep to not look haggard when you go out, eat plenty of vegies and fruits, drink plenty of water to help the circulation of your blood flow, If possible avoid too many application of products on your body cause sometimes these are the factors why you aged fastly.. Go work with beautification from the inside by being as healthy as you can be and I am telling you the outside will look very very good too..
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment