Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I start a new standard of beauty?

How do I create my own personal standard of beauty? Audrey Hepburn did it. When she first became famous in the 1950's, she was the exact opposite of the typical hollywood starlet. And yet, she became phenomenally successful and well received. How did she pioneer a new look so well? What is the difference between catchy and alienating?





Is it possible for me to start a new standard of beauty? It sounds ideal. If there were an entire standard of beauty specifically molded to me, I would be the most beautiful person on the planet!How do I start a new standard of beauty?
step 1: get famousHow do I start a new standard of beauty?
You can't. It could have been ';done'; in the 50s but now, the world is revolving around everything superficial. You'll need a large group behind you and you need to have something extraordinary about you. You can get famous but that doesn't make you beautiful. You aren't Audrey Hepburn and basically, you won't be.
In this day and age, it is pretty hard to start a new standard of beauty because alot of teenagers are too unfortunately drawn to a mindless rampage of following fashions from their friends and the media.





Unless you have prominent access to the media, hard to change.
i think for a lot people, they get over physical beauty once they meet a charming person. even though the media has ';standardized'; beauty, there are many, many, many people who dont fall for it and know that beauty comes in different shapes, sizes, forms, colors, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment