Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to advertise my beauty salon and sun bed shop for sale?

I do not want to have to pay loads of money up front to sell my business, a fee on sale for example would be better!


I am stuck on where to turn, there are so many companies out there, how do you know which ones are good and which are not?What is the best way to advertise my beauty salon and sun bed shop for sale?
Have a business broker handle the transaction. They usually only get paid if they are able to sell your business.





Good luck.What is the best way to advertise my beauty salon and sun bed shop for sale?
How about joining a small-business owner community? There you can find many tips and also can ask advice from many experts. You can also discuss with fellow small-business owners and build your business network with them. Many of them are very experienced and have been successful in their ventures.





Follow this link to join it http://babeurl.com/p9Kk919qt
I agree with above an run an add cheaply
maybe in the newspaper
For serious enquiries I would advertise in trade journals/related magazines - their box ads/line ads are comparative with newspapers but you have a target audience.
Have some flyer made up and pay some teenager to go around and put them on cars. Advertise in the newspaper. You have to spend money to make it. That's what advertising is all about.
Advertise in trade press and see the reaction or use local notice boards to find interested people.

No comments:

Post a Comment