Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happened to the beauty of pale skin?

My friends and family all tell me that I am too pale and need a tan for my own good. What happened to pale skin being beautiful? I'd just like some opinions. ;) Thanks.What happened to the beauty of pale skin?
Honey, pale skin is still TOTALLY beautiful! I have the whitest skin in my family and I am proud of it. My friends tease me about it all the time and say things like, ';The reflection from the light on your skin is going to blind me!'; I always tell them that in the end, I'll have the more beautiful skin- because they'll have skin cancer from tanning so much! Haha! And actually, to be completely honest, I even think I have the prettiest skin NOW- because it looks natural! I mean, seriously- how many people have a real tan in the middle of winter, anyway (well, it's winter where I live). Anyway, I say that we fair-skinned people should be proud of our paleness... because it truly is beautiful!What happened to the beauty of pale skin?
i found this Q and i wanted to say that i am pale too, alot of guys go for paler skin and some of the most beautiful people in the world are pale. Scarlet johannson, nicola roberts, anne hathaway etccc. Plus all the makeup models have beautiful pale skin. Report Abuse

Your friends and family are just probably worried. Have you got pale skin normally, or just recently? If recently, then it could be a sign of dehydration, or of many other things. I don't really see the problem with pale skin. Many people have pale skin. If it really bugs you that you have pale skin, then mix a little bit of sunless tanner lotion with moisturizer. It will darken your skin tone some. In my opinion, if you got it, flaunt it. Don't worry about anything, anyone says. People with pale skin are just stereotyped. Just have fun, and love the skin you're in. ( :) yes, i know that last line was cheesy )
It's just as beautiful as dark black skin.





The only people I am not attracted to are the transparent people beacuse You can see right through them.





Tell those people to open a fashion magazine every once and a while.
Tell e'm to kiss off. Although a hint of color is always good which can be acheived with Jergens natural glow face or body lotion in fair. I think the overly tan people look like clowns. Remember the past Oscars where Charlize Theron and J. Lo were orange? The reason? Bad tanning salon sprays. I think pale is good although you don't want to be so pale you look sickly something. I am a pale redhead with freckles and I am proud of my pale skin. If you are pale too, do like me. Occasionaly use the Jergens natural glow lotion (which gives you subtle color over time) and use subtle foundations that match your skin but don't make you look paler. Use a subtle blush like Cover Girl in Natural Glow. I think about the future and all the damage (like wrinkles, skin cancer, etc.) I am saving myself from. See who's lauging last in a few years when they are all wrinkled up and you're not. I am saving my body from sun/tan bed tanning and those tanning sprays full of god knows what chemicals. As long as you are naturally fair and it is not the result of a medical condition then don't worry and love who you are.
dont listen, love the person you are. i guarantee you in 30 yrs time they will regret it. Sun and UV rays doesnt the most damage to appearance than nearly anything else. It ages you twice as fast and gives you skin cancer. a tan is not worth the long term effects. i think pale people are gorjus. Just look at Liv tyler. gorjus.
Pale skin on some people is beautiful, but sometimes on others it makes you look sick.
Be proud and flaunt your pale skin. believe me, in a few years pale skin will be in again once, everyones tan face turns cancerous and like falls off. i love my pale skin. just tell them they suck.
pale goes with like naturally red/orange hair, particulary with freckled skin. use bronzer or something.
i have very fair skin. i actually got some ';color'; this summer. it disappeared quickly with the cooler weather. I'm okay with it but I try to keep color in my lips- I don't like to look ghastly
Women with a nice pale look, look great. It's just that this society is too focused on the unnatural exterior, i.e; tanning beds, spray on tan, etc. But as she said before me, sometimes it makes a person look sick, not always, mind you.
it's simply a cultural preference.. tan is preferred on western countries, while fair-skinned women would always get a second look on other countries..





but both tan and fair skin have the same objectives - better self esteem or to correct uneven skin tone.
Pale skin looks ugly and death-like...if you have a slight tan at least you look healthy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment