Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you appreciate the beauty of nature through all the turmoil that tends to stifle our senses?

At times its difficult to appreciate how much beauty surrounds us, when all around us is violence, death and negativity...





Allah(SWT) reminds us every day and night of our purpose in life~~~do you see and hear these reminders through all the chaos?Do you appreciate the beauty of nature through all the turmoil that tends to stifle our senses?
I'm a huge nature fanatic. I pay attention to the details and it's amazing to look at the creation of Allah(swt), subhan'Allah. The beauty of nature amazes me, and what's more beautiful is knowing that the beauty of Jannah comes nothing close to what we see and can imagine. Insh'Allah we all reach the highest level of Jannah, Ameen.





=)Do you appreciate the beauty of nature through all the turmoil that tends to stifle our senses?
Yes I really do. Compare the beauty Allah has created (ie all the natural things, the oceans etc) to the crap we've created (cars and stuff) not that they're not handy and useful, but we can never create anything as beautiful as Allah. Those man-made islands near dubai scare the CRAP out of me. They don't look beautiful, they look too man-made. I would NEVER set foot on them.
You're right. I do appreciate it but less often. I used to appreciate it a lot more when I was younger. These worldly issues tend to dull our senses.
Sometimes the beauty in life is what gives us hope for another day. That is one way God comforts us.
Aye! Even us cats are shown the beauty of the world!
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment