Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would your priceless advice be about beauty tips?

We all hear about drinking pleanty, eating healthy and being active.


What would it be for you ladies? Would it be always wearing that lip gloss, being imaginative with hair/hair accessories or perhaps keeping up with the eye makeup?


This question is for fun, I would like to hear your OWN opinions.


Thanks!What would your priceless advice be about beauty tips?
Don't fight what you have!





I have really curly hair, and I fought it and straightened it and generally destroyed it for years.





Well, I finally gave up. And I love my curls now! They are bouncy and tight, and they match my personality- wild and a true non-conformist. I wanted straight hair so I could have those cute rocker razor cuts, but my curls say all that for me-naturally!





Embrace what makes you unique-you will be pleasantly surprised!What would your priceless advice be about beauty tips?
Organic face products. They do wonders. The non-organic are full of unimaginable chemicals, and tons of them. They do more harm than good. They do alot of long term damage to your skin that takes a while to surface. The less ingredients in a product, the more effective it will be!
To avoid flaking and peeling, do not use a nail clipper to shorten your fingernails. File them down w/ a nail file instead and finish the edges w/ a fine grit file or ceramic file.
Less is more. Don't pile it on. If you want to get dramatic, only one feature at a time.
I collect all my beauty tips in the source and please check out and see if that would interest you.
A good concealer can cover up anything!
For me it is all about the luminizer and I think it is sadly under-used.

No comments:

Post a Comment