Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What beauty regimen will make me look better in week?

I am planning on having sex in about a week from now, what can I do to make myself look better naked. I want to slim down just a little bit (I think I am bloated from all the junk food I eat) I have little acne spots all over my body, I am white as casper and I have black heads all over my nose. What can I do to take care of these little annoyances before its time for me to take my clothes off?What beauty regimen will make me look better in week?
Well a week isn't enough. Just love yourself and you will be fine. The only real problem you have is the acne and maybe the weight. But you won't be able to rid of it that quickly. As for the weight, you can just eat salad(don't eat less) and just healthier choices for the week and go out and jog. Or you can do some extreme dancing.What beauty regimen will make me look better in week?
try a beauty parlour and go to the gym with a personal trainer who can help you sort out precise bits of your body! good luck =)
ONE QUESTION YOU POSTED THAT I HAD ANS. FOR YOU SOME MONTHS AGO, REVOLVED AROUND A MAN YOU JUST MET THAT JUST WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON FOR DRUGS AND VIOLENCE AGAINST SOMEONE AND WAS NOT COMPLYING TO HIS PROBATION (WHICH YOU ALSO POSTED MANY LEGAL QUESTIONS ABOUT) YOU KEPT ASKING, ';IF PEOPLE CAN CHANGE.'; YOU DID NOT HEED ALL THE GREAT ADVICE YOU WERE RECEIVING, THEN YOU WERE HAVING TROUBLE ABOUT BREAK INS, ETC! YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM, YOU SHOULD BE PLANNING ON TAKING CARE OF YOUR EMOTIONAL SELF, INSTEAD OF PLANNING ON HAVING RELATIONS. PEACE. TAKE CARE.
exercise hard and cut back on junk and cutdown on sodium, even if you don't lose weight you will look more toned and you will have more confidence and that is attractive. Alos for your skin go tanning that always make my acne around my monthly cycle clear up fast for when I go out on the weekends. And buy an exfoliating face wash and scrub for the black heads on your nose and before you do that boil a pot of water and take off the stove and on the table and put your face over it with a towel draped over to keep the steam in and will open your pores- Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment