Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Odd beauty tips? and top ten things to do to get ready for school?

What are your odd beauty tips? Any at-home remedies?





Also, what are your top ten things to do to look good for school?Odd beauty tips? and top ten things to do to get ready for school?
weird beauty tips: i keep my toothbrush in a cup filled with super strong mouthwash and use the mouthwash after i brush'; just in case'; Because my moms a hair stylist most people would think i get my hair done like all the time...well sadly enough i don't so end up using a lot of home remedies.wait wait wait.. before you make this you should shampoo your hair and ONLY condition the very ends of your hair(trust me this will help u later.a hair mask thingamagig recipe: 1 tablespoon of olive oil(extra virgin, not the frying grease one)_1/2 teaspoon of


coconut and vanilla extract_1/2 cup of mayonnaise_ 2 egg yolks(keep the egg whites in a bowl in the fridge, u will use them later)_half an avocado(mashed)_1 tablespoon of vinegar( i like the applecider one:P)_keep some water on the stove or microwave some(make it warm but not tottally hot, u don't wanna burn your head off!)Ok so combine all the ingredient in a bowl, except the water, and feel the consistency of the mixture, it should feel like a thick cream, feel to thick to u?, now u can add about a teaspoon of the warm water. put the hair mask in a container with a lid, i use plastic durable ones. Now its time to make a body scrub! this recipe i found at http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny/624760557…


so thanx rice bunny for making an awesome scrub! :)


Anyway its called Olive oil sugar scrub and i am coppy and pasteing it right here word 4 word!





';Olive Oil Sugar Scrub


Here is the recipe I use to make my Olive Oil Sugar Scrub. It is very good for dry skin and acne. Also, it helps heal blemishes too and retains natural moisture in your skin. No the olive oil will not clog your pores. Ancient Greeks used to wash their faces with Olive Oil and Italian women swear by this natural miracle product.





Ingredients


3 tablespoons of EXTRA Virgin Olive Oil - Must be extra virgin, not virgin olive oil or regular olive oil and for goodness sake you cannot slather on frying grease on your face...are you crazy?!


1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar - I swear if I hear one more person asking me if they can use splenda instead I will slap a hoe!


2 tablespoons of Honey - Any honey is fine, and if you are allergic to honey, DO NOT use it! Substitute it with aloe vera.


Mix it all together in a plastic container with a lid (that way you can save the rest for next time).


The mixture should not be too liquidy, oily or grainy. It should feel mushy, depending on what honey, sugar or olive oil you have. It should have a mushy consistency.


Wash your face with your regular cleansers.


Then apply this mixture on your face, evenly exfoliating your skin. The sugar will remove dead skin cells and the olive oil and honey will nourish your skin keeping it moisturized. I say leave this treatment on for 2 minutes.


Wash your face with warm water.


Pay dry and treat and moisturize your face.


Your skin should not feel slippery or oily, if it does you added way too much olive oil. It should feel soft and moisturized. You should automatically see a glow in your skin due to the honey and olive oil.


I use this treatment everynight. It is very natural and light and works great for all skin types.


TIPS:


You can also use this treatment as a body scrub!


Leave the mixture in the plastic container out. Do not refrigerate it or else the olive oil will solidify.';





Well i use it as a body scrub and it works fabulous! But instead of applying it normaly like that, i put on my bathing suit and slather and rub it all over my body, tummy, arms legs etc.. Because my shower has a steam machine, i just wash my hands and while keeping on the body scrub i apply the hair mask and go inside the steam room for 15 minutes... or until i cant bear it any longer! Then i turn off the steam and wash it out.... dont shampoo your hair after you do the mask because it will strip out the natural oils from your hair. When u get out brush your hair throughly and let it air dry and rub you feet with lotion than u can listen to your favorite music,read a good book, or as i think is gr8 is to take a short walk. ****Luckly because my moms a hair stylest i get to use really good shampoos and conditioners, here are some good brand that i see in her salon: Lanza, Redken, Biore, this great new stuff she got called Moroccan oil; oil treatment for all hair types smells THE BEST and creates instant shine and also fight frizz. ohh ya and this funny brand called Big Sexy Hair. hehehehe****


whoops! i almost forgot the beauty tips for going back 2 school! well heres a good article that might help with that it is from:http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/backtos…


and by Kathryn M. D Imperio


thanx Kathryn!!! :)


'; Finding a few moments to ourselves proves quite the daunting task anymore. With places to go, people to see, presentations to make and happy hours to enjoy, getting dolled up sometimes becomes more of a hassle than it�s worth�or so it seems.


Make the first semester of school a memorable one! Have fun as you reinvent your style with your own sense of back to school fashion and beauty. From new shoes and purses to the hottest shades in lipstick and eye shadow, fall�s own gorgeous colors can be accented and accentuated in your own fab choices of what to wear.


Soft, smooth skin�


Keep your skin feeling great and protect it from the turning of the seasons. As colder months roll in, whipped body creams provide the ultimate pampering in maintaining soft, supple skin. Pack a bottle of your favorite lotion, body cream, or moisturizer in your purse or backpack, and stash a few in your dorm or locker so you are always prepared to fend off dry, cracked skin.


The perfect pout�


This season, the greatest emphasis is on the lips. Bold, wine stain hues call out autumn�s hottest shades. Choose colors that complement your skin tone and hair color, whether burgundy, brick, scarlet, or plum, to name a few. Invite a passionate kiss with pretty shades of your favorite lipstick and tinted gloss


Flirty fingertips�


Short square or short oval nails, bedecked in dark, bold shades are all the rage this season. If you can�t do dark, don�t force it. Go with your traditional favorites, or try a French manicure for an elegant look that goes with any wardrobe selection.


The eyes have it�


Cool tones for eyes in blue, gray, and silver give girls the hottest looks this season. Add your own special touch by blending hues and textures with your favorite makeup, and don�t be afraid to introduce a little bit of eyeliner. In fact, white eye pencil is IN right now. Just page through a copy of your favorite magazine or check out photos of the stars online to see how a little white liner can go a long way!


To draw attention to your eyes without taking too much away from your lips, play up the eyelashes. Consider applying fake eyelashes for special occasions, and use lengthening or thickening mascara for your daily beauty needs, depending on the length and thickness of your own lashes.


Get a little cheeky�


No matter what your age, a little pink or reddish tint to cheeks can go a long way. A gentle dusting of blush can freshen up a stale look in seconds. Matte skin is the trend of the season.


The autumn emphasis on lips leaves a great excuse for sexy, subtle eyes. Make a point to keep your skin smooth, soft, and smelling great with frequent application of soothing body creams. Soft, lightly smoky eyes and dark fingertips can accent the fall beauty trends, while subtle blush upon cheeks can brighten up any appearance.


Remember that trends are only trends. Don�t feel obligated to try a style simply because it is popular for the season. Sometimes the fun of a beauty trend is actually making up your own! ';


well i gotta say, that totally out did what im gonna say but here it is anyway!!!


1. i get my back pack ready with all my stuff i need


2. Ask my mom politely if she can do my hair and pay for my own, and her mani pedi we do together


3. Buy outfitts for first week of school so i dont have to shop every week( by mixing the clothes and matching them with something else


4.spend quality time with with friends so if one of u were gone u can renew your friendship


5. For the next couple of days i go on a vegetarian diet to stay healthy( i do not have to work out to much bc i do gymnastics 20 hours a week)


6. Organize room and closet and get new make up/cosmetics if needed(i was born tan so i usually dont get tanning creams, if i do its a gradual tanner(a really nice one) from sephora( i get all my cosmetics from MAC ,Sephora, DHC, and Nars)


7. I do the home treatment with a few close friends 2 night before


8. the day before i go to the local high school and run laps at the track


9. the night before i have a nice warm decaf tea or hot chocolate and go to bed an hour to 30 min. early


10! the day of i do my normal routine go over and memorize my schedule


i hope this helps ;)


XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo…


xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxO…


Love, Little Miss LollypopOdd beauty tips? and top ten things to do to get ready for school?
Well, I really do not use at-home remedies, but I guess I can say a few things I do to get ready for school ^^





1. In the month of July, I began to look for hairstyles I liked that would maybe give me a new image, one that would be better


2. I found that actually not worrying about my weight and cutting down on all the fatty things I had in my diet helped my weight greatly.


3. Since I have thick eyebrows, I decided that whenever I get my hair cut, I was going to also get my eyebrows done.


4. Go shopping. This year, I actually want to go with my mom to Kohl's or something to get clothes, because I LOVE their clothes.


5. Get accessories, I suppose. If I wore earrings, this would be a good time to get some new ones. Ones that would actually bring out my eyes, or whatever I am wanting to have brought out.


6. Let me just be open about this: get a few new bras. Ones that would fit just right, strapless for those shirts that don't really work well with bra straps and white for tee shirts, and a different color for all those other shirts.


7. If I would want to wear make up, then get some.


8. Get used to sleeping and waking up. Get the routine fixed.


9. If you wear glasses, like I do, begin cleaning them more. With me, I don't like cleaning them. But I know I have to when school comes around because they will begin distracting me.


10. Go see a eye doctor to get your eyes checked out just in case you need some new glasses, or don't need them anymore.
1. get new cute clothes


2. wax eyebrows


3. make sure you have a cute hairstyle


4. make sure your skin is clear if not see a dermologist


5. get contacts if you have glasses


6. lose weight if you need to


7. whiten teeth if needed


8. make sure nails are clean and cut or manicured


9. soft skin


10. smell good.


also be tan and have natural makeup





lemon juice in hair for natural highlights if your a blonde.


oh and if you want your hair to look shiny and conditioned mix 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/2 cup of mayo. put it in your hair and let it sit for 5-10 minutes then rinse it out. the mayo conditions your hair, the egg %26amp; baking soda makes it shiny and the vanilla cancels out the bad mayo smell.
I clean and dry out my zits with Noxzema Blemish Pads. Then I exfoliate my face with Aveeno Daily Skin Brighter (amazing!) And my nose with Neutrogena Blemish Scrub. Then I use a Burts Bees Garden Tomato Toner on my nose and cheeks. I wash my hair the night before, and use hairspray on my roots and spray under my hair with perfume, to get oil out of the roots and a nice scent on my hair. Then, I play up my eyes for school, with black eyeliner with purple eyeliner under my eyes and mascara. Or I do black eyeliner on the bottom and turqouse metallic liquid liner on my top lids. I use a little pink on my cheeks and some clear on my lips!





this is my morning routine!





For hair I braid my side bangs and a section of my hair in a tight braid, pull and clip back, and then put the rest of my hair in a bun.
Homemade face masks are fun and easy! Mash up an over-ripe banana and mix it with some dry oatmeal (about 1/3 cup, depending on how much banana) and about a tablespoon of honey. The acid from the banana is good for your face and the oatmeal soothes it. As far as make-up tips go, this is my numero uno! For eyeliner, use powder rather than pencil! It looks so much smoother and softer and makes your eyes POP! Get a very narrow, thin brush and apply under lash line.
1. Haircut (2 weeks before, in case you don't like it)


2. Shop for clothes


3. Shop for accessories


4. Facial (at home or salon)


5. Mani/Pedi (nothing too expensive, try a beauty college)


6. Tanning on the beach!


7. Highlights


8. Shop for shoes


9. Enjoy every last minute of sleeping in


10. Begin healthy eating habits
Shop





Idk why but i drink tea hoping it makes me live longer


i use toothpaste to get rid of zits when i have any


i get my preppy look on


i have shorts with sunglasses polo shirt and a belt when i leave for school


hair is short


tired





Something you should do 1 week before school......sleep as much as posssible








thats it i guess....
all of august before school starts, i tuck away my magnifying mirror.


it makes me picky about tiny things that just grow after i scrutinize them, so in a month with face wash and no mirror, your skin will be beautiful(:


i also always get my hair trimmed right before school starts and run in the summer.
well to make my hair shinier i put raw eggs with a table spoon of oil in my hair wear it for 30 min and wash with shampoo and deep conditioner!!





for school


1.straighten my hair


2.dress..lol


3.wear makeup


4.put perfume on


well thats about it!!


hope you choose me as best answer!!
i have to wear a school uniform so no shopping for pretty clothes for me :(





but, i do find pretty black shoes(they must be black)


wear purfume


natural make-up


get hair tidy


I'm using ';freederm'; to free me of spots on my face.


I'm growing my nails, cos i hate biting them.


I'm losing weight.
i brush my lips with a tooth brush before using a lip exfoliant to make sure they are soft


1.) get nails done


2.) get hair done


3.) buy new clothes


4.) get new shoes


5.) lose 15 lbs


6.) get toes done


7.) get notebooks and pencils


8.) figure out what style im going for this year


9.) talk to my friends i havent seen


10.) prepare my mind for another hard year lol
i use the mask of magnaminty from LUSH!


its the best!


it gets rid of ur pimples just like that and gets rid of ur pore beautifully!!


and its smells REALLY GOOD...its smells like minty chocolate chip ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment