Saturday, December 26, 2009

IS There a Beauty? I Know Some People are considered beautiful, what do you consider beautiful and hot?

I know some people are considered beautiful and some people and considered ugly. I know this horrible but some people really are ugly or beautiful, but what do you consider beautiful or hot? Is it all about good looks when dating, or is it about personality for both? What do you look for in a beautiful?IS There a Beauty? I Know Some People are considered beautiful, what do you consider beautiful and hot?
First of all, luckily everyones idea of beauty if different. It would be awful if everyone thought that the same person was beatiful. I think that it is wonderful that we are all looking for different things in a mate or just in a model. Some people are attracted to skinny, some people are attracted to people with more meat on their bones. As for me, I like someone who is of medium build, but in all reality, the build of someone is the least of it. I don't look for someone as a piece of meat, I look first at someone's eyes. As they say, the eyes are the portal to the soul. If someone has kind eyes, I feel that they have a kind personality and for me, I want someone who will be nice to me, who will treat me well, they don't have to be an adonis, I don't have to show them off, they aren't a prize, they are a person. I want a person who is smart, at least as smart as I am and interested in the things I am interested in. I want someone who is caring, that is hot to me. If someone brings me flowers or something else as a little token of showing he cares, that's hot.


Of course, I want someone who I like looking at, but he doesn't have to be model beautiful. I'm lucky, I've found that person. He won't ever make the cover of a magazine, but he is there for me when I'm sick, which unfortunately is most of the time. He brings me flowers, daisys, because that's my favorite flowers. He grew his hair into a ponytail, because that was what I wanted. he got his ear pierced, because that's what I wanted. Other people may not find him to be attractive, he isn't beautiful, but to me he is. We both love to talk about art and politics, that makes him beautiful to me. I couldn't ask for more. I've gone out with men who were model beautiful, but all they were interested in was themselves, who needs that. I'll take a man who wants me anytime. That's beautiful and hot.IS There a Beauty? I Know Some People are considered beautiful, what do you consider beautiful and hot?
Well you may think beauty is long brown hair and hazel nut eyes. But to me there is know beauty like confidence. You can be so ugly that you scared kids away but if your confident in what you wear and look. People no longer pay attention to your physicall features they usually pay more attention to how confident you are and how strong your personality is.
We are first attracted by looks,but soon find out that looks are not enough, if we are serious about wanting a relationship there must be a personality connection, a meeting of souls in some level that keeps us coming back to the same person for more,looks are secondary to personality and all that comes with it.So INNER BEAUTY is much more important than the outer shell we call body,and generally people who marry their soulmates are happier than people who marry looks.
It isn;t just looks, it is personality, smell, and even taste when you kiss.





You know what is hot when you see it.
i believe beauty is truly only skin deep
Yes there is ,I consider it as a';Gift'; From Allah (The Lord), if I have it I should be pure, and must be thankfully for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment