Saturday, December 26, 2009

Who is your favorite animal character from Black Beauty besides Beauty himself?

Personally i like the mare Ginger cuz she's not afraid to stand up for herself.Who is your favorite animal character from Black Beauty besides Beauty himself?
My favourites were Marylegs, Jerry Barker and I think his last owner- the really kind one and the one who looked after him in the beginning as a boy- Joe Green?Who is your favorite animal character from Black Beauty besides Beauty himself?
I like ginger and that white pony (forgot his name) because they where both really great friends w/ beauty


I cried while reading that book, it was sooo sad.
I agree with Ginger. But I also liked the short little pony. I can't remember his name...





That book made me cry... I read it so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment