Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best color to use when making a beauty pageant interview suit?

I am a teen contestant, 13 years old to be exact. I am going to be in a state-wide forestry pageant in two weeks, and I need my seamstress to make my interview suit. I really need to know what color I need. Thanks so much.What is the best color to use when making a beauty pageant interview suit?
White will make you glow.What is the best color to use when making a beauty pageant interview suit?
Well, I disagree with white. White is too plain. Whatever color your eyes are, then play them up. Also, don't pick a color that will wash out your skin. And make sure that the suit is appropriate and not slutty!


Good luck, e-mail me with any more tips or questions that you have on pageants!

No comments:

Post a Comment