Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you think physical beauty is more important than intelligence?

If you had to pick one over the other which one would it be and why?Do you think physical beauty is more important than intelligence?
If I had to pick one it would be intelligence. Because beauty fades as people age and intelligence doesn't. I can't stand dumb men in my face regardless of their physical. I love an intelligent man, they are very sexy. You can't talk to a dummy who is cute. What happens when you grow old with them and their looks fade. You got a old, ugly dummy. No thanks.Do you think physical beauty is more important than intelligence?
No, intelligence is now the far most important key that every one should have to survive in this world.Physical beauty should come the last as the the 2nd most important is the person's personality.U can't be juz lookin at someone's beauty and be mesmerised for the whole life. I guss u would also pick intelligence...xD
i cant say i would pick COMPLETE DOMINANCE of physical beauty over intelelgence, or COMPLETE DOMINANCE of intellegence over physical beauty, i would say a little bit of both... a lot more of physical beauty though for sure...
I think it has to be a combination of the two...


I definately don't want no brainless beautyqueen!


Then i would go for a more ';average'; looking girl who can keep me interested by her intelligence!
I would much rather have intelligence.
Yes. for relationship kind of ';sex for one night';.
Only in a house of ill-repute. Old saying'; If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.';
i like intelligence as it means the person is interesting and deep
I would choose a male me me ...
no





intelligence much more important cause if you cant communicate why be with them





i think jessica simpson is exceedingly beautiful but she acts (i dont think she is that dumb) exceedingly dumb and i find her less attractive for it
the smart ugly ones are the people that dont care what other people think. the attractive people care what other people think about them and their whole life becomes about looking good and not being a good person. everything revolves around looks these days and it's sad and wrong.
Intelligence.





Because then, I would know what to do with my beauty.
no physical beauty is not more important than intelligence.


if someone is purely beautiful and thick as pig s**t then you would soon be bored. however intelligence can keep you occupied a lot longer
I'd pick intelligence, definitely! An intelligent lady is an attractive lady to the attractive man...
Definitely intelligence. Beauty fades as one ages but intelligence is long lasting.
Intelligence. Would you rather be on Project Runway or have your face plastered everywhere saying how great that YOU had found a cure for some disease?
Definitely intelligence. Hands down, no question.
intelligence is the attribute that i find most attractive in a female. intelligent women are 100 times more beautiful then 'good looking' women in my oppinion ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment