Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I tell which of my beauty products are cruelty-free?

I've been looking on the containers but how will I know if they are cruelty-free? Do they always say it if they are, and does it mean they aren't cruelty-free if it isn't on the container?How can I tell which of my beauty products are cruelty-free?
It doesn't mean for sure that they aren't cruelty-free if it doesn't say so. You can call the 1-800 number, they are typically posted on the back of whatever container you are looking at, and just ask. Usually if the products are tested on animals it will say, but if not I would call the number. You may also be able to ask someone who works at where you got your products, they might know.How can I tell which of my beauty products are cruelty-free?
use CLINIC......for sure NO animals were harmed for their beautyproducts

No comments:

Post a Comment