Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of beauty regimen is right for me?

I am going to be getting a professional job when I graduate from college %26amp; I need to get started on taking care of myself better. I have had jobs before where I didn't really care what I looked like, but working in a hospital has me rethinking my entire outlook on personal grooming. I've never really spent mush time on my appearance ... comfort being my main concern, but I am wanting a change. I am a stay at home mom and studying online so, I am going to use this time at home to work on my grooming habits. The questions I have are:





What beauty regimen is best for me? I have normal to dry skin, my pores are HUGE, i have what looks like tiny blackheads on my nose, sunspots under my eyes are appearing, and people say sometimes the area around my nose and mouth looks discolored ... wtf? I need to know what routine I should start now, to improve my confidence and overall beauty.What kind of beauty regimen is right for me?
It is great that you are starting now to look at a regimen before you get into the hectic time of a new job.





A very basic regimen should consist of wash, tone, and moisturizer for your face. You should do this routine every evening to remove any make-up. You can expand this face regimen into a daily shower in the morning to get yourself refreshed after a night's sleep. A morning wash, tone, mousturize will get your skin awake and the puffiness off your eyes. A balanced moisturizer is a must. If the moisturizer is too oily you will break out.





Once every two weeks (or every week) you can do an exfoliating scrub that will help sluff off the dead skin. I like to switch between a facial scrub and a masque. The masque helps to draw out impurities and nourishes the healthy skin below.





Make-up is applied lightly. Use colors that compliment your eye color. Foundations should be invisible. That means they should match your natural skin tone so that imperfections are smoothed out, but your natural beauty comes through.





Hope that helps. You can also get more information on my website listed below.


Good Luck!!What kind of beauty regimen is right for me?
natural beauty regimen is still the best,





wash your face with water and soap plus a organic cream, this will surely make your skin beautiful.





check this site www.organic-thanakha.com Report Abuse

I think for your combination skin, first you need a gentle cleanser that won't dry your skin out, maybe a milky bar or moisturizing cream wash.


Second, a toner will REALLY help out with the blackheads and discoloration (try the brightening toner by boots found at target)


Third, a medium moisturizer during the day made for dry skin and at night, use a night cream.


Fourth, find an eye cream and some special sunscreen for the eye area.


Fifth, exfoliate once a week to get rid of the discolorations :) But no more than once a week because since your skin is on the dry side, it won't tolerate more.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment