Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How easy is it to transer to another Cosmetology / Beauty school?

I am planning of starting my cosmetology school in California, but in about 5 months or so i may move to another state [prbly Oregon or Georgia, not quite sure right now]. I was wondering how easy it is to transfer credits to another school usually?





The reason i want to start now instead of waiting is because my Dad will pay if i go to this school, so it would help me TONS. Plus i have free rent and all.How easy is it to transer to another Cosmetology / Beauty school?
Beauty school is not like college. Each state has it's own rules reguarding cosmetologist.(hours you must have before taking the state board test.) I'm a hairstylist in wisconsin if i go to anotheer state I might have to go back to school. It all depends on that state hours not credits. You should find out what the hours are for the state you're moving to first.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment