Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to start a beauty supplies bussiness on a low budget?

I am trying to start my own bussiness and since I am a licensed aesthatician I thought why not open a beauty supplies store kind of like sally beauty supplies. I am thinking of carrying high and hair, face, hair tools such as flat irons, and everything evolving around beauty supplies products. I am also thinking to rent out two rooms for nails and hair and I will probobly be doing facials myself. I just need some starter advice on where to start.How to start a beauty supplies bussiness on a low budget?
I would really suggest you go THE SMALL BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION office in your area. They are great at helping people start a small business.How to start a beauty supplies bussiness on a low budget?
Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment