Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best beauty products i can use to get rid of my scars?

since i was a child of course you can't help to have scars, playing around or some little accident around home, schools or other places. what beauty products will i use to achieve a flawless skin? i dont have confident to wear a skirt or shorts because i want to hide them. any help?What is the best beauty products i can use to get rid of my scars?
Actually, the best thing to help get rid of them, is Vitamin E. I had a bas bike accident when I was younger and had scars all over me. My dad told me to open a Vitamin E capsule, and spread it over my scars. I thought he was kidding until I finally tried it. It actually worked too! I did it everyday and within a month they were completely gone. Trust me, it works.What is the best beauty products i can use to get rid of my scars?
You can try Palmer's scar remover. I saw it at the beauty and health section of Rustan's dept. store in Gateway Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment