Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How big does a mole have to be, to be considered a beauty mark?

I have one just above my upper lip on the left side of my face, and one just below my right eye near the right corner of it. They're both are noticeable, but aren't really all that big. Help? I don't know what to call them haha.How big does a mole have to be, to be considered a beauty mark?
They are not big, but should be noticeable, like marilyn monroes one is the perfect size


( I have one too





a mole is compeletly different from a beauty spot


beauty spot- small


mole- HUGEHow big does a mole have to be, to be considered a beauty mark?
beauty marks are tiny and flat moles are like bubbles sorta n bigger than a dime








hope i helped
how big? big enough to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment