Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good perfumes and beauty products you recommend?

I was thinking of buying an Ebay gift card for myself with the money I'm making off of my books on Ebay, if that makes sense to you lol. Anyways, I'm thinking of buying some perfume and beauty products off of there with the gift card. Right now my books are selling for about $40, so that's my budget as of right now. Any ideas?What are some good perfumes and beauty products you recommend?
well my favorite right now isd


Fanasty by Britney Spears it smells sweet


and it looks like this


http://i29.tinypic.com/34e581v.jpgWhat are some good perfumes and beauty products you recommend?
NARS blush in Orgasm. It's like, $25, but it's AMAZING.


Chanel perfumes are always nice.
I recommend anything MAC-- it's essentially stage makeup so it really stays in place.
Viva La Juicy Perfume!


I'm hooked on that like a mofo!


MAC Cosmetics all the way =)
first determine what you need


smashbox's o-glow and o-gloss are fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment