Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the average amount of time most people spend on their morning beauty routine?

Please describe yours or that of people you know. What is involved specifically? How much effort do most people put into their beauty regimen on a daily basis?What is the average amount of time most people spend on their morning beauty routine?
I usually only take about 10 minutes to get ready. Less even. I just use mascara and the occasional eyeliner.





Well if you count showers, then about 30 minutes. Haha (:


I'm 12.What is the average amount of time most people spend on their morning beauty routine?
In the mornings I will take a shower.





I do my make-up first: A little bit of foundation around my eyes, some powder, little bit of blush and mascara. (If I'm going out at night, I'll do my eyes with eyeshadow and liner)





After I do my make-up, I blow dry my hair and also straigten it. Then I get dressed!





Takes me about an hour. I have pretty long hair so my hair takes the longest.





If I decide not to straighten my hair after my shower, I'll just throw it up in a messy bun, and it takes my time to get ready down to about 35 minutes.
for my eyes-i usually do black eyeliner all around, top bottom, under lids, and corners, then i do mascara, bottom and top. then i curl them, then i do another round of mascara. then for blemishes i put foundation all over my face then conselour on pimples, then i use cover girl powder do soften it all up. then with my lips i apply a shade of skin toned lip stick, with a coating of clear lip gloss, and then im all done, it takes me about 10 minutes.
I'm quick! I usually do my hair at night so I don't have to do it in the morning..its always straightened and then maybe i'll clip some bobby pins in it to make it cute. Anyways..i wash my fash, put on moisturizer, put on a little bit of eye shadow, eyeliner on my bottom, eyebrow liner on my eyebrows bc ones darker than the other..idk WHY. and mascara..and i'm done! Takes about 10 minutes. My boyfriend loves it.
I take a shower which is about 15 minutes, then i was my face really good-about 5 minutes. I have curly hair so i just put product in it and let it air dry- 2 minutes.%26amp; then i spend probably 15 minutes on makeup.


total= about 40 minutes,
well in the morning i spend like 45 minutes- make up about 10 minutes then the 35 minutes left im straightenin my hair...i have really long hair so it takes me forever. plus i do alot of touch ups during the day
like maybe ten min, i shower the night before so all i have to do in the morning is to put on some clothes, brush my hair, and wash my face and do my teeth, i dont wear makeup so yeah
Honestly not that long! I take like 10 minutes to do my hair and let it air dry and then I just throw on mascara! ha ha. But I used to take hours and then I was like no one cares so why take hours.
just 5 munites for me. i am a girl. i don't like putiing some many things on my face. just fundation.
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment