Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am planning on buying a beauty salon and it needs a boiler in basement. How much is a boiler?

Well, I'm currently in the middle of leasing a store...I am planning on making it a salon. The problem is, I will be a first time business owner and dont know much about prices and stuff. So my question is, How much is a boiler? What size should I get the boiler? Around how much is it to install the boiler? I need estimates...Please Help, give me your opinion! ThanksI am planning on buying a beauty salon and it needs a boiler in basement. How much is a boiler?
I'd call a local plumbing company and have them put a proposal together for you. They'll be able to size it properly and tell you how much it's going to cost with installation. There may be other issues, too, which they'll know about that you hadn't thought of - like piping, ventilation, code issues, etc. that could increase the total price. Good luck!I am planning on buying a beauty salon and it needs a boiler in basement. How much is a boiler?
Go to home depot or lowe's and grill one of the associates. I find them helpful. Take down the name, model and size of the ones they recommend then go online to look for a deal. They also do installation so keep that in mind. I would go for up to $1000. You'll need something with high capacity for a salon.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment