Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to naturally remove a beauty mark?

Is there any way to naturally remove a beauty mark? Such as herbal treatments?


I have a pretty pale completion and a beauty mark on my chin. It's flush with my face, no bump. :) And no, it's not a mole.





I don't understand why people classify these things attractive and I would love to get rid of the darned thing. I've heard about bleaching it with lemon juice or parsley juice.. Has anyone tried this method?





Thank you for the help!How to naturally remove a beauty mark?
Personally I would consult a dermatologist.





The skin is a sensitive thing.How to naturally remove a beauty mark?
Fire?
I wouldn't try ';natural ways'; to remove it because you don't know if you're going to infect it or make it worse. Go see a dermatologist, they can remove it quickly and the correct way. It doesn't hurt either.
make up
Foundation!?!
Lemon juice is a natural dye to the skin, it may lighten the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment