Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best wrinkle erasing beauty product ?

I am in my sixties. Don't won't to use Botox and can't afford ';work';. Feel intimidated when I see all the female movies stars in their 60's looking 30 years younger.


Help.What is the best wrinkle erasing beauty product ?
Anything with collagen in it seems to help , I got these paper collagen masks from china ...actually - Ebay!...and they worked really well


I am considering getting a 'line filler' with retinol and vitamin A as both seem to be quite good





Lack of sleep tends to make me look older ...so a good nights rest is essential ( I'm telling myself! )





I am meant to be trying collagen tablets - but keep forgetting to take them - so don't know if they work! lolWhat is the best wrinkle erasing beauty product ?
Avon's Anew line is seriously amazing. You can see results in DAYS. But you must use it religiously, everyday. It's awesome stuff. What about Restalyne? It's injectable line filler, it's supposed to be better than Botox. And those movie stars are airbrushed and soooo worked on. Don't compare yourself to them.
oil of olay applied morning and night.
My daughter sells a line that is 100% preservative and paraben free. Check out parabens and breast cancer - scary. These products tested with amazing results and my face is proving it. Im 50. Noticing wrinkles going = mouth winkles going, and my face glows but not wet or heavy, just feels like a good spa everyday. and they give 180 day money back so no brainer in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment