Sunday, April 25, 2010

What has happened to classic beauty and senuality ?

Why do women fill the need to objectify themselves in many different ways? It was once a custom to be a lady, to dress like one and act like one. Young women not only dress but act so very inapropriate these days. What happend to women being sensual and sexy with her clothes on. I mean do we really have to show off our goods, its not like men don't know they exist.


We wonder why many men have taken up the approach of viewing women as sexual objects. Women walk around like Playboy adds all day. How do women truly expect a man to respect you when you have all your womenly goods hanging out for display. Now I'm not saying not to be senual in your behavior. However, there is a big differnce between being sensual and down right trashy. Sexuality and sensuality is a state of mind, I think this generation has no idea what that means.


I stand 5'9, with nice hips and butt, long waist and great breast, but i'm still a lady with all this and I'v never been treated any differently.What has happened to classic beauty and senuality ?
I think most of it is a self esteem issue, some people feel the absolute need to be wanted, liked and loved, I think there deprived of that which is why they go to extreme measures of acting and dressing trashy. I don't think there happy with themselves and if your not happy without yourself you not going to respect yourself the way you should. But I agree, you can still look sexy, and act like a lady without being trashy.What has happened to classic beauty and senuality ?
This world needs more women like you sister!
Sexy clothes are liberaterating I love my body I want the world to she it. I'm a virgin, don't drink don't smoke. confidence is often appealing to men


sometimes i dress sexy sometimes i dress like a bag lady(don't ask)


I consider myself a fairly classy and nice person


WHY CAN'T I WEAR WHATEVER I WANT!!!


if you got it flaunt it.
Amen sister! I never wear revealing clothing. The only ';skimpy'; clothes I own are shorts and skirts and shirts that I wear when its hot and a bikini. I like to be comfortable and if guys think I look good in what I wear then good for them(alot do) I've noticed that I dont have to wear trashy clothing to get guys to look at me. Girls need to stop trying so hard to show off everything they've got. What happened to making guys use their imaginations?

1 comment: