Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How does Palin being a former beauty contestant impact her being VP?

Everyone on here is saying, ';oh she is just a former beauty queen';. Why does this matter? Didn't she use that to pay for school? How does Palin being a former beauty contestant impact her being VP?
I would say that too if I was an Obama gusher, but since I'm not, I'll just say that Sarah Palin has more executive experience than Obama and Biden put together!





One more thing... There's something I get from her. Maybe it's the heart and honesty of a person that lives on the frontier. Does that make sense to anyone? It's hard to explain.How does Palin being a former beauty contestant impact her being VP?
I don't think that should matter, but I do think it acually helps her case more than harming her case. I mean let's think about it...would one rather look at Hillary Clinton giving a speech or Sarah Palin giving one? Unfortunately in our society, looks DO matter. She is a beautiful woman, and maybe that will spark the interest of the young male voters because if I was a 20 year old again unfortunately that may have been another added reason (of course not the prime reasons) why I'd vote for their ticket.
Seems to me it beats the hell out of the opposition.





She's Conservative,


She is a mom, a hunter and a woman. a smart and good looking one at that..





Since when did ugly mean political power.





She was Miss Wasilla in High School that was 25 years ago. She is more of a down to earth person then any of the other candidates. She is ONE of US not of the political elite.






It means she will look good as the FIRST Woman VP in the USA!!!





It means when she is the first woman to make history by becoming VP, she will look good while doing her job.





So far, it sounds like she has a lot going for her along with a great mind! I'm anxious to learn more about her.
I'd love to see her take down her hair and take off those glasses. I think she's hot. But the real beauty of her is that she stands up to her own party's corruption. Not many politicians have the balls to do that! Go Sarah! I like her much better than McCain. She has a backbone!



Palin's ';...articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking...';


http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/b鈥?/a>





AND CHANGE NOT another Lawyer!
She is not ';just'; a former beauty queen. She is a lot more besides that. The beauty queen part should not affect her being VP either way.
';Former beauty queen?'; Heck, they said that about Giuliani.
Makes no difference. Being a governor trumps that, obviously.
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment