Sunday, April 25, 2010

What house hold items can I use to make a home made beauty mask?

I use to make a particular one that included oatmeal and lemon juice, can any one give some ideas please?What house hold items can I use to make a home made beauty mask?
Honey mask. I swear by it! Al you do is steam your face and smear on some honey. Wait for 5-10 minutes and wash off with St Ives Scrub.





Also, I heard that a carrot juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice applied to face helps brighten it.


It does actually work by giving your skin some Vitamins. Just put a carrot in a juicer, and put the juice in a small cup, now put cucumber in juicer and put with carrot juice in cup, now just add a small amount of lemon juice. Mix together and apply on face, you will need to leave for a few minutes, then rinse off, later on just make a batch of cucumber juice and use after cleansing and all.





I also love Jurlique products, they smell lovely and are organic, makes you feel refreshed. If you are concerned with wrinkles, try the wrinkle softening mask.





I also love this mask I use made from rose and honey. You just put some honey into a bowl. Now, pick some fresh rose petals (pick lots because you will need lots. Now, put the petals into a blender (or juicer), you need to get the water form the petals, now add the juice form the rose and the chopped up petals and put them into the bowl with the honey. Mix and apply to face. Leave for a 30minutes, this is a ultra pampering mask so leave it for spa time.





Oatmeal and honey is also very good for a face mask.





But I love to mix lots of fresh rose petals and slices of cucumber in a blender and apply to face, leave for 15 minutes, and rinse off. This is a refreshing, hydrating, brightening and softening mask.





Have fun!What house hold items can I use to make a home made beauty mask?
Baking soda and water! Leave it on to dry then massage into your skin it is amazing and cheap and as good as an exfoliater expensive mask!
Guacamole really helps my skin.
try yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment