Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where do I find information on beauty pageants?

I am looking for pageants in western Pennsylvania or Eastern Ohio preferrably. My daughter is 3. I am looking for natural pageants, not the kind where the kids wear make-up and skimpy clothes. My daughter just loves to be the center of attention, loves to sing, and dance, so we thought we would try this. We did go to one already and she did very well, but I can't seem to find much information on pageants. Any links would be greatly appreciated.Where do I find information on beauty pageants?
Go to the link and scroll down to the list of child pagaents. That should get you started. I don't have a pageant background, just thought it was an interesting question to try and find an answer for.Where do I find information on beauty pageants?
www.myroyalcrown.com Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment