Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is your opinion on beauty pagaents in general?

My young daughters asked me about them and I couldn't find anything of value to tell them. I've never watched one and wonder what your opinion is on these?What is your opinion on beauty pagaents in general?
They are what they are, They are there to show off beauty and elegance...its gonna happen so just let it roll.


I don't have a problem with them.What is your opinion on beauty pagaents in general?
If it's the type of pageant (( hey, I'm not an expert )) where little girls put on enough make-up to look like they're 20 year old prostitute midgets, I HATE THEM.


I'm sorry, but little girls should be LITTLE GIRLS.





All the pageant images I've seen, so many look like they really are 20 year old prostitute midgets.


Why can't the pageants embrace their innocence and play it up or something?
i am a fan
i reckon you should let your daughters enter beauty pagents as it will give them a wonderfull experience. as long as you find a genuiene pagent which is free to enter i think theirs no problem to it. ive only been in one pagent but got to the semi finals which was a amazing experience.
I personally think they are disgusting for ittle girls. They look like overgrown dolls, the kind that the petofiles on law and order would love to watch.


It's perverted to a certain extent. I think kids should be kids
I don't like them. First of all, all the girls look the same. They are all fake blondes with fake tans and fake smiles. It's an awful business. They all criticize one another and sabotage one another. It's a very trashy industry. At least high fashion modeling has some class.





Tell your daughter that she is worth a lot more than her physical appearance (unless of course you have a stunningly beautiful daughter).
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment