Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should i call my beauty therapy business?

I currently do spray tanning, manicures pedicures and facials. I would like something to highlight the spray tanning treatment.What should i call my beauty therapy business?
SUN KISSED


KISS THE SUN


BE BRONZEDWhat should i call my beauty therapy business?
How about Aprohodite - she was the Goddess of beauty
The Glo Hut :) Good luck with it %26amp; God bless.
Why not play around with your name, like ';Tinkerbella Beauty';.
Golden Tan
do u want a kool name????????go 4 strekzzz
That's my ideas:





1. Paint'n Tan


2. ';Whack it on'; fake tan


3. Artificially brown


4. Tanarama


5. Tan-Tasty or Tasty-Tan


6. Tan-Man and Nail-Girl


7. Tanbrite ';wana go out tonight, but look like a gorgonzola? Use tanbrite, and take the show over!';


8. Sticky Tan


9. DiamondSpray Gold


10. CoverMe


11. Arian Nightmare


12. Attention! Fresh paint!


13. Brown Flower Wind


and


14. Fahrt-brown Armpits





Hope that helped
How 'bout Ray of Sunshine or Spray of Sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment