Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the craziest and funniest beauty trivia or tips you've learned from experience?

Do you have any funny experience or beauty tips or crazy beauty anecdotes you could share? Thanks!!What is the craziest and funniest beauty trivia or tips you've learned from experience?
noooouuu..What is the craziest and funniest beauty trivia or tips you've learned from experience?
this isn't exactly from experience but I've learned from a five-star hotel high-ranking personnel that you could use frozen mint tea or was it green tea ( i mean really freeze it), use a paper towel to dab it on yourself to hide a hickey.





Here's the weirdest thing I've heard from school (I went to an all-girl school, so we hear a lot of stuff) - I heard this when we were about eleven years old, the time wherein you're all (practically as a batch) anticipating your arrival. The beauty, shall we call it a, myth is that if rub all over your face your first ever soiled sanitary napkin, you won't get pimply. I was of course grossed out of my mind and fascinated.





I hate to say this but I had one classmate who said she did it. She does have beautiful skin, i have to admit.





(This is an excellent, excellent question by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment