Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do you pass your beauty pageant audition?

i want to know more about how i can pass my audition and move on to the competition itself. and also give ma competing topics to elaborate on.How do you pass your beauty pageant audition?
OK, it's been a while since I've coached any pageant contestants. And I believe several pageants have slightly different audition procedures. But generally:





1) Have your talent presentation polished and ready to go.





2) If an interview is involved, answer questions honestly and use positive language whenever possible (words like ';opportunity'; sound better than words like ';problem';). And as you answer every question, mention something specific and personal that supports what you say. If, for example, they ask why you are interested in competing, you might answer with something like ';I've been working toward this goal for several years now, and I've noticed that the discipline I've had to follow preparing for pageants has made me a better person overall. So I'd have to say that I find these competitions are important to my personal development.'; That's an answer that incorporates positive sounding terms, and provides some personal information as evidence to support it (now, is it true about you? if not, find a way to communicate your own truths while making those points).How do you pass your beauty pageant audition?
YOU'VE GOT TO KNOW ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PAGEANT, LIKE WHO FOUND IT, WHO BUILT IT, WHAT YEAR, THE DATE, WHAT KIND OF PAGEANT IT IS, WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES TO WEAR, WEATHER ITS FORMAL, OR INFORMAL, WHEN IT STARTS EVERY YEAR, WHAT ACTIVES GO ON DURIN THE PAGENT

6 comments:


  1. Wow such a wonderful article with useful content. Thank you. Register today to be the next Beauty Queen. auditions going on. Registrations for Miss India 2021-22 is open.
    Miss India 2022 registration
    Modeling Career In India

    ReplyDelete