Sunday, April 25, 2010

What would be the ultimate beauty product for you?

What needs to be a staple in your handbag and that you just cannot do without, that really works for you and you would spend your last penny on?What would be the ultimate beauty product for you?
Estee Lauder shimmer powder....it gives my face such radiance its hard to believe i don't have little imperfections on my face. It promises flawless skin and glow and i mean it really does that...plus i only put lippy in the evenings but parfume at all times. I think a woman's fragrance is very important. And mascara is only when my eyes feel like **** and i need cover from the world.What would be the ultimate beauty product for you?
olay definity. love it.


also, a brush, is something that I take everytime I step


out of the house.
A paper sack with a few eye-holes cut out of it.
my kohl and my lipgloss..........i never go out widout either!
i'm in love with the neutrogena lipgloss collection. the kind that moiturize your lips but also have SPF AND also have this really great peachy smell that guys luv soo much (if u no wat i mean)
Any type of BeFine product the scrub with the brown sugar and oats leaves me glowing!

1 comment: