Sunday, April 25, 2010

How much does it cost to get my hair colored at a beauty school?

I've made a mess of my hair... I used to bleach it, and now it's a dull brown color but the roots have stayed pretty red because the color stuck to my dark roots completely differently. Anyway, I need to fix this, and I actually want to go blonde again... I don't need my hair to be perfect (I'm used to doing it myself) and I'm wondering about how much it would cost to have my hair taken back to blonde and cut at a local beauty school?How much does it cost to get my hair colored at a beauty school?
I highly recommend going to beauty schools for cheap hair-care!


I had one of the best haircuts and colors at one because they always check in with their instructor before they do something their unsure of. people at salons have to much pride to ask for help.





anyway, i got mine dyed brown with hot pink streaks underneath with a cut and style and i was only charged $35. I gave a good tip too!


Good luck! I recommend getting your hair colors one color and letting it grow out to be healthy before doing any more things to it in the near future.How much does it cost to get my hair colored at a beauty school?
Not sure about beauty school, but I would suggest doing this yourself.


Those girls (and boys) apparently don't always learn and you don't want someone ';practicing'; on your head. I went to a salon to get my roots bleached by a ';professional colorist'; and ended up with orange/yellow that took two breach treatments and 3 separate toners to fix... and it still didn't look completely right.





Go to a beauty supply store, get the proper supplies, and do this yourself. This can be done easily and for a very small price.


You can get really good instructions and advice about how to do this here: http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts鈥?/a>
The prices are different at all School, But at my moms school(It should be around this, at any school.) Bleach is $25.00, and a cut/Shampoo is $4.50...and Color is $15.00 and up.





Don't listen to ANYONE who says not to go to a Beauty School. They are ALL trained before they go onto the floor, and are watched closely by Trained Cosmetologist/instructors.
In total that would cost you not less then 38000 dollars. But you can cut down your expenses by getting some discount coupons that would help you get the things done in less amount


Just have a look on this website that offer the coupons for free





http://www.clickmycoupon.com/



Dont doubt beauty schools.


thats where i always go to get my hair done and they do a great job.


it would probably cost around $50 - $60 (not on sale) but they should do a really good job.





hope you can do it:D
Probably $40.00 but ask for an instructor!
umm if its just 1 color and ur hair is short i tink they wud start with 20-25 n then up

No comments:

Post a Comment