Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you think of those beauty pagents for little girls?

They creep my out in a major way. Why are they trying to make little girls look sexy?! That is just so wrong! Let a little be BE A LITTLE GIRL.What do you think of those beauty pagents for little girls?
Repulsive and horrible.





Only sick freaks judge CHILDREN on their physical appearance. Yes, they have a talent section, but when it all comes down to it...it's all about the way they look. They are LITTLE GIRLS.





Yes, they have ';natural'; pageants, but in the end, it's still about the way they look.





And what mother in her right mind would want to make her 5 year old look SEXY? Does she know what a pedophile is?





And the amount of makeup they put on those girls is sickening. I don't even know grown women who wear that much makeup in a week...ugh.What do you think of those beauty pagents for little girls?
i think theyre perfectly fine as long as you dont let your kid get out of control.


if i have a girl i want to put her in one, bbut little girls who are in them tend to have alot of lip and i will not let my child be disrespectful =D
The ones on TV seriously creep me out... and have you noticed the mother's are usually not very attractive so maybe they are forcing their kids to live their dream of being pretty. I feel so bad for the little girls when they start crying. :C
I was in beauty pageants when I was younger, as well as my sister.








There are the natural kinds and then the weird kinds. My mother put us in the more normal kind so...:P





EDIT: Aw, after reading all the answers...I feel....bad :P
I always wished I was pretty enough to be in one...but nevertheless, it's creepy. I mean, think of all the pedophiles!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
caking that much makeup on a 4 year old is just so gross.


they should be alowwed to enjoy their youth and be little girls.


But yeah, like one person said, the natural ones are fine.
theyre horrible, atleast the ones on tv right now


a stuck up little girls and pedofiles dream :/
They suck.





The parents either want some $$$ or just want a trophy that says ';my kid is smexier than urs.';


Either way, that's super creepy.
its so ridiculous. they make the girls look 10 times there age just because of all the makeup and perfect teeth. they honestly dont have a normal childhood life.
oh my f-ing godthey creep me out and the parents act like they wont love there kid unless they win!! =o it so should be illeagal
Insane, those fake teeth things are SO scary. They make them look like barbies or something

No comments:

Post a Comment