Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Color is Hot For Beauty Pageants?

Hi! I am planning on competing in a string of beauty pageants around the South this upcoming spring and I usually design my own pageant costumes.





What I'd like to know is--what colors are hot in the pageant world right now? Is it pink or green or blue or yellow?





I look like my little avatar with brown skin,dark hair and brown eyes.





Please help! Thanks!What Color is Hot For Beauty Pageants?
I don't believe there are ever colors that are ';hot.'; Pageants, like another poster said, are about being yourself and sticking to what looks good on you.





I think based on your avatar, the best choices would be pink (a hotter shade) or a turquoise blue. Royal blue is too powerful sometimes, and baby blue, depending on age, isn't strong enough in many cases.





Hope that helps!What Color is Hot For Beauty Pageants?
No one color is particularly hot for the season. Pageants are all about what looks good on you. Although I would try to stick to a lighter dress. I will say white is always a winner though.
Yellow will be great for your complexion.
I like green, it looks good on anybody.
HOT PiNK !
gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment