Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How high is your standard of beauty and where did it come from?

My ';standard'; of beauty is this: Everyone and everything created by God is beautiful, because beauty comes from God, it flows from His hands when He is creating, therefore, beauty is in anything that comes from Him.


Besides, who am I to judge what beauty is?


I am not posting this because I want people to pose an argument to my standard of beauty. I just want to know the answer to the question I asked.


Thanks! God bless you!How high is your standard of beauty and where did it come from?
I think I am a little picky about who is pretty, but once I get to know a person, they become beautiful in my eyes because I get so used to seeing them. Your standard of beauty is very nice and correct- I wish we could all think that

No comments:

Post a Comment