Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What body type and physical beauty do you have to have to be a model?

I know you have to be unique, tall %26amp; thin...





I'm 5'10, but Im only 16, so I may get taller.


I'm rather skinny, some people say Im too skinny, but who knows?...





My skin pale skin complexion contrasts with my dark auburn hair and dark brown eyes... I have an oval face, but my cheek bones are pretty high...





What do you think?What body type and physical beauty do you have to have to be a model?
Girls usually stop growing by the time they're 16, so you probably will not get any taller, but 5' 10'; is tall enough. It really depends on what kind of modeling you want to do. If you want to be a runway model, you don't have to have a really pretty face, just a skinny body and an ability to walk well in high heels. If you want to do modeling for stores like American Eagle, you have to have a slender body, but not skinny and a pretty face. If you want to be a swimsuit model, you have to have really nice abs but a pretty face isn't required. Good luck =]What body type and physical beauty do you have to have to be a model?
You sound like the model type. But you'll never know unless you get out there and try! Take some modeling classes (trust me they help!). You're tall enough for runway so you should definitely consider runway classes and a few posing classes. After you have some training under your belt go out and audition for different agencies. I just got a modeling agent and it is so much fun (im 14)! You just have to be ready to invest in your modeling, comp cards and your first photoshoot can get pretty expensive, but your agency should cover most of the expences. So check out some places on line and get going!
It's so hard to tell without a picture.. 5'10 is a good start, so are high cheek bones, but I mean I can't make a mental picture of you out of those details...
If you way under 120 pounds you might want to talk to your mom, and ask her if you are to thin. They focous most on Belly area and Thys.
well i think u should get a tan all models have a great tan

1 comment:

  1. For a good model her height, figure, shape , personality and her communication everything should be perfect.




    Book a Model

    ReplyDelete